To print an unofficial transcript

Go to wccs.edu

On the homepage scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “My Wallace Selma”

Click on “Login to My Wallace Selma!”

User ID: Student ID # or you can use your SS# – Do not use any spaces, dashes or hyphens.

Pin: 6 digit date of birth (ex. May 3, 1996) 050396 – Do not use any spaces, dashes or hyphens.

  • If you have changed your PIN and do not remember the PIN, please put in your Student ID # or SS# and click “Forgot PIN?” You will then need to answer the security question that you set up when you did your initial login.
  • If this is your first time logging into your account you will be prompt to set up a new PIN or you can keep your current pin (6 digit date of birth). You will also need to set up a security question.  Please be sure to remember the answer to your security question, this will help you login when you cannot remember your PIN.
  • Click on “Student” – “Student Records” – “View Your Academic Transcript” –
  • Transcript Level: All Levels
  • Transcript Type: Advising
  • Both of the above will default in – You will not need to do anything here.
  • Click Submit
  • Right click anywhere on the page and print your transcripts.
WCCS @ Facebook WCCS @ Twitter WCCS @ YouTube

George Corley Wallace State Community College (Wallace Community College Selma)
3000 Earl Goodwin Parkway   P.O. Box 2530   Selma, Alabama 36702-2530  
Phone: 334-876-9227
(c) 2014 Wallace Community College Selma

It is the official policy of the Alabama State Department of Education, including postsecondary institutions under the control of the Alabama Community College System and Board of Trustees, that no person in Alabama shall, on the grounds of race, color, handicap, sex, religion, marital status, creed national origin, or age, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment.

George Corley Wallace State Community College (Wallace Community College Selma) is accredited by the Commission on Colleges, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, and Associate in Applied Science Degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the status of Wallace Community College Selma.

Online Student Coaches
Close Button for chat ad