To print an unofficial transcript
Go to wccs.edu
On the homepage scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “My Wallace Selma”
Click on “Login to My Wallace Selma!”
User ID: Student ID # or you can use your SS# – Do not use any spaces, dashes or hyphens.
Pin: 6 digit date of birth (ex. May 3, 1996) 050396 – Do not use any spaces, dashes or hyphens.
- If you have changed your PIN and do not remember the PIN, please put in your Student ID # or SS# and click “Forgot PIN?” You will then need to answer the security question that you set up when you did your initial login.
- If this is your first time logging into your account you will be prompt to set up a new PIN or you can keep your current pin (6 digit date of birth). You will also need to set up a security question. Please be sure to remember the answer to your security question, this will help you login when you cannot remember your PIN.
- Click on “Student” – “Student Records” – “View Your Academic Transcript” –
- Transcript Level: All Levels
- Transcript Type: Advising
- Both of the above will default in – You will not need to do anything here.
- Click Submit
- Right click anywhere on the page and print your transcripts.